7/22/10

Opening lines

Here are some sweet opening lines to songs. This post will be ongoing - I'll add more as I discover other great opening lines.

"When I think back on all the crap I learned in High School, it's a wonder I can think at all."
- Paul Simon, Kodachrome 

"You PMS like a b****, I would know."
- Katy Perry, Hot N Cold

"I heard that you were drunk and mean down at the Dairy Queen."
- Indigo Girls, Dairy Queen

"All the other girls here are stars, you are the Northern Lights."
- Josh Ritter, Kathleen

"G*d I feel like hell tonight."
- Sheryl Crow, Strong Enough

"You think you're gonna take her away with your money and you cocaine."
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Listen To Her Heart

"You were the first thing that I thought of when I thought I'd drink you off my mind."
- Clint Black, Killin' Time

No comments: